The Dubai Electronic Security Center (DESC) is committed to protecting the privacy and personal information of its website users through the following:
- Any personal information collected through use of the DESC Website will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality.
- DESC will take precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of personal information, including storing personal information on a secure database.
DESC may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about website users´ computers and about their visits to and use of the DESC Website (including IP address, geographical location, browser type, length of visit and number of page views); and information voluntarily provided to DESC through use of the DESC Website.
DESC may use website users´ personal information to:
- Send email notifications, announcements, information or other marketing communications.
- Communicate and follow up about enquiries, suggestions and complaints.
DESC will not disclose personal information to third parties, except as provided below:
- When required to do so by law; and in connection with any legal proceedings.
MAKING DUBAI THE SAFEST CITY IN CYBERSPACE