- Use of this website (the “DESC Website”) is deemed acceptance of the terms of this agreement without limitation.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Dubai Electronic Security Center of the United Arab Emirates (“DESC”) owns and reserves the intellectual property rights in the DESC Website and all of its information and material, including but not limited to text, documents, graphics, and information contained in hyperlinked files, (the “published information”).
- The use of the published information on the DESC website is limited to personal reference, research, information and/or educational purposes only.
- The published information on the DESC website shall not be used for any commercial purposes, including but not limited to; selling, distributing, or republishing the published information.
Limitations of Warranties and Liability
- The published information is provided on an “as is” basis, and DESC gives no guarantees of the currency or accuracy of the published information.
- DESC may amend or delete the published information without notice.
- DESC disclaims all express and/or implied warranties and conditions with regard to the published information.
- DESC shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever arising, directly or indirectly, from the published information or from use of the DESC Website.
- DESC does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to data or computer systems which may occur from using the DESC Website or the published material, and disclaims all express or implied warranties that the DESC Website and/or the server that makes it available is free of malicious software.
- Website users will hold harmless and indemnify DESC from and against damages based in use of the DESC Website or the published information.
- DESC may include hyperlinks to third-party websites on the DESC Website. DESC is not responsible for the content or reliability of these third-party websites and/or does not endorse the website linked to, (or any products and services referred to in that website) and does not imply that there is an association between DESC and the operators of that website.
Electronic Versions of Documents
- The electronic versions of DESC documents published on the DESC Website are for personal reference, research, information and/or educational purposes only.
- The definitive version of any DESC document is the original printed version held by DESC. If the document has been signed by an authorized person, the definitive version is the original printed and signed version held by DESC. In the case of any difference between documents, the version so held by DESC shall take precedence over any other version.
English and Arabic Versions
- Information contained in this the DESC Website may have been published in both English and in Arabic versions. Where there are any differences between the two language versions of the same information, the definitive version shall be the language version in which the information was originally issued.
- This agreement shall be covered by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates. Any dispute arising under this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Arab Emirates.
- DESC may revise the terms of this agreement without notice.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between website users and DESC in relation to use of the DESC Website and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of same.
MAKING DUBAI THE SAFEST CITY IN CYBERSPACE